- for a detail view of my travels please click here
- make sure your passport is valid for six months and that you have at least two facing pages empty or more if you require visas for more than one country.
- Whenever possible try to book flights for between 11H00 and 17H00.
Remember most check-out time from hotels are 12H00 and check-in from 15H00. So if you arrive early in the morning you will have to kill time until them.
- If your Flight is late at night you will have to hang around without a bathroom or place to rest from 12H00. You can request a late checkout but this may cost extra.
- Please check your flight times eg. 01H50 on 10 October 2018 is techanically the night of 9 October 2018. Many have missed their flights because of this.
- Have a small jar [under 50mm] of moisturizer with you on the plane as your skin dries out whilst in flight – especially females.
- Whenever possible try to arrange transfers to and from the airport and place of stay. Not every city has a good transport network.
- When booking an hotel -: it is sometimes cheaper to deal directly with an hotel than going via booking.com.
- Booking via a travel agency is also cheaper sometimes – but not always.